all poems are eternal
on them I am fed
cherish them all
these poems unread
and they will continue
even after I'm dead
these poems are me
This poetry site is dedicated to MYSELF, without whom none of this
would have happened.
* This site is state approved and licensed to sell liquor.
I am currently updating this site to get up to speed. Please wait a few hours for the really good stuff.
Do not be alarmed by what you read here, be alarmed that Poetry Poem would allow it.
*Help support this starving artist, send cash in unmarked bills.
* We are running a special this week--Read two poems, get a third free!
* I see you stumbled in here accidentally. Be careful, a mad poet lurks.
* If you're lookin' for maidens in skimpy dress, you're out of luck, we do not condone
nudity with poetry.
* This site is not in color, it's still in black and white.
* By clicking here, you certify that you will not sue the author for unmedigated gall.
* Please use hand rail while walking between poems.
* To be a friend, befriend!
Get published in 30 days- use spray paint- your choice of colors-we also supply the bridge
* These poems are nobody's fault. They just occurred, like natural disasters.
* Do not go gentle into night, carry a bat and a flashlight.
* Do not feel free to leave a comment, I get enough of those from my wife.
* This site does not discriminate. All readers, regardless of race, color, or creed
are subject to the same bad poetry
* These poems were written in haste. I had to move quickly to avoid arrest.
* To read these poems, an IQ of 8 is necessary. Are you qualified?
* For your safety, we advise wearing a gas mask while reading these poems.
* _____________________.(fill in blank). I can't do all your work for you.
* Leave now, while you still can!
* Travel is permitted among these poems. Please remove keys, shoes, and weapons first.
*Critique this poems, but don't be honest, better to lie than to break a heart.
*These offerings are meager. We were too poor to afford real poems.
*If you enter here, bring food and water, and a sense of humor.
*Why on earth would you stop in here? You must have alot of time on your hands.
* Restrooms are down the hall.
*I hope you get out of these poems exactly what you deserve.
*Poems are like people, some pretty, some pretty ugly.
*This site is dedicated to myself. The only one who has stuck with me through all these years.
* Words are like IUD's. Be careful.
* To make a poem...see instructions on back.
* A gentle spirit must be dealt with a gentle hand.
* These poems require Pepto Bismol! Make sure you have some handy.
* This could be so much easier, if I knew what I was doing.
* Please register and leave credit card number for final billing.
* A tsunami of poems..... along with a lot of debris.
* These poems are traffic cones, around the accident of birth.
* Speak your love, before you are the loved one.
* Our rise to fame has been thwarted by those in favor of mediocity.
* $5,000 worth of prizes awarded to those readers who don't complain.
* Please exit through our gift shop!
* Words are what I make of me
my life is in these poems,
they are just inside of me
don't know where they come from,
Forgive me my trespasses
may not be worth a damn,
for all their imperfections
these poems are who I am.