Greetings! What a Pleasure to See you! Just take a few moments to roam thru my pages and look through all of my poetry and bookmark your favorite spots!
Please note that ALL POEMS are Copyrighted on this website!
These poems contain material that is personal and has happened in my life, about 90 percent of it. The other 10 percent is stories I have created, like the butterfly flying in the sunset, and have created it into a poem!
Your critiques as well as your insights mean the world to me.
I will add as time goes on. Maybe 2 - 3 poems a month. I am currently keeping up three websites so my time is divided between the three. The other websites are http://www.authorsden.com/rebeccaplang That is me, and a new site called http://www.orgsites.com/tx/harmonypoem That one is really refreshing!
To all who do and have visit for your wonderful feedback-THANK YOU!
Please bookmark this page.
Click on "poetry" to your left to read my poems.
Click on "News" to read the latest about my poetry and site.
Click on "About Us" for more information about me.
Thank you for visiting! Come back Soon!
Happiness is sharing!