SURVIVAL KIT FOR EVERY DAY LIVING - w/note
NOTE: This is not a poem, with the author unknown.
I am sharing it with you as powerful food for
thought for this new year and decade!
Why you say???
1) TOOTHPICK - to remind you to pick out the good
qualities in others. -- Matt. 7:1
2) RUBBER BAND - to remind you to be flexible,
things might not always go the way you want,
but it will work out. -- Romans 8:28
3) BAND AID - to remind you to heal hurt feelings,
yours or someone else's. -- Col. 3:12-14
4) PENCIL - to remind you to list your blessings
everyday. -- Eph 1:3
5) ERASER - To remind you that everyone makes mistakes,
and it's OK. -- Gen 50:15-21
6) CHEWING GUM - to remind you to stick with it and you
can accomplish anything with Jesus. -- Phil 4:13
7) MINT - to remind you that you are worth a mint
to your Heavenly Father. -- John 3:16-17
8) CANDY KISS - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss
or a hug everyday. -- 1 John 4:7
9) TEA BAG - to remind you to relax daily and go over
that list of God's blessings. -- 1 Thess 5:18
Excerpt from Laugh and Lift - www.laughandlift.com
All rights reserved.
Poetry Ad-Free Upgrades
Vote for this poem
|Please Comment On This Poem