I'm thinking, but...
I contact my people as I feel angry,
"That is your religious thinking."
But others saying number one "I don't understand you.
Why do you talk to me? Why?"
3. "Huh? I'm sorry that I don't
really know what you mean."
4. "What does that mean? I'm confused."
5. "Hey. What do you means?
Are you mad or angry about religion?
Do you want to come over to my house
and explain what you mean?"
6. (In very private person to show me my text message.) "What that means?" (I replied,
"You believe to control me.") "Are you insulting me?" (With shock and upset and later on she
realizes that I no longer want to study the Bible with her anymore. As I believe that it is
wrong to control me. Only God can.)
7. "You say to me is senseless."
8. "What are you talking about?"
9. Others ignore my message.
In above of that conversation,
what I really means is that
they don't apply what the
scriptures say to them
They always believe everything
believe to hurt me
believe to use me
believe to criticize me
believe to deny help me
and believe everything so wrong!
I need to stop thinking about
that people who are making
I forgive them and move on
and so thinking is not doing anything.