Welcome to My Poetry Site
The Scrolls of Barzai
1. OF VIRTUES
1. Harm none, lest they harm you.
2. Show kindness to all, even your enemies! For they are less likely to suspect your secret workings against them. Be sinister in private and merciless magickally!
3. Reflect on your words before you say them.
4. Never impose upon another's will.
5. Reflect on your deeds before you do them.
6. All things of this world are yours.
7. Love the few, but love wholly.
8. Hate any, whom would impose upon thy will.
9. Preach only to those who wish to hear it.
10. Trust is not blindly given, everyone must earn your trust first.
11. Hate with as much passion as you love!