Knows sees all
Wants best for you
He sure loves us all
Lord wants us to have Love Hope Peace Good Health Joy
To cross valleys and reach the mountains peaks
So seek pray God He'll help you
Don't lose sight of Lord don't give up
Just stay focus on the Lord
Keep heart mind on God all the time
Though trials and problems each day arise
As long as you stay with Him you'll be fine
You'll be better off and with Lord grow wise
With God grow strong too
With the Lord you
Can make it
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV)
-'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 (NIV)
- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer
Romans 12: 12 ( NIV )
-The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.'
Exodus 14: 13 ( NIV )
-For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against
powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this World, against spiritual
wickedness in the high places.
Ephesians 6:12 (NIV)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4: 13 ( NIV )
-This is the message we have heard from Him and proclaim to you, that
God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.
1 John: 5
-What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?
Matthew 16:26 (NIV)
1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
4. Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
~2 Timothy 3 - 5 - King James Version (KJV) ~
-Read: Matthew 24: 1-50
- HOW TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR -
A salvation prayer, known by many Christians as a 'Sinners Prayer,' is a prayer one would say to repent from sin, ask God for forgiveness, confess belief in Jesus Christ, and accept him as Lord and Savior. Saying a salvation prayer is the first step in your personal relationship with God.
If you believe the Bible offers truth about the way of salvation, but you have not taken the step to become a Christian, it's as simple as praying this prayer. You can pray by yourself, using your own words. There is no special formula. Just pray from your heart to God, and he will save you. If you feel lost and don't know what to pray, here's a salvation prayer that you can follow:
I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don't please you. I have lived my life for myself only. I am sorry, and I repent. I ask You to forgive me.
I believe that You died on the cross for me to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to You now and ask you to take control of my life; I give it to You. From this day forward, help me to live every day for You and in a way that pleases You.
I love you, Lord, and I thank You that I will spend all eternity with You.
If you have just prayed this prayer, congratulations!:))
You have received Christ as your Savior and have made the best decision you will ever make—one that will change your life forever!
Almighty God reserves the right to reveal some things and conceal others. Although we may not know why natural disasters occur, three biblical truths we do know with absolute certainty allow us to trust the Lord even in times of great suffering.
1. The Lord is in control (Psalm 103:19). Nothing in heaven or on earth is outside of His authority. He does not react to events but sovereignly ordains or permits them in accordance with His plans.
2. God loves people and wants them to be saved (John 3:16-17). Giving His Son for the salvation of mankind proves the Father's love. This truth stands firm despite the fact that many reject the Savior.
3. Whatever god allows is for His good purposes (Gen. 50:20). Though we cannot fully comprehend what He is doing in each incident, every disaster is an opportunity for the world to know God and lean on Him.
God loves us perfectly and is sovereignly working everything for our good and His glory. This realization should fill us with hope, even in the midst of a crisis. Then, instead of reacting in fear, we will find refuge in Him.
In North Carolina I have visited the textile mills and have watched the giant looms that
turn our cloth for the nation.
The shuttles move with the speed of lightning, scarcely visible to the naked eye.
Job says that his days are " swifter than a weaver's shuttle." Life passes so quickly it is
almost over before we realize it. The Bible says this is the chronology of eternity. Though
you live to be seventy, eighty, or ninety years old, that is but a snap of the finger compared
Put your hand on your heart and feel it beat. It is saying, " Quick! Quick! Quick!" We have
only a few brief years at the most. Let's live them for the Lord.
-Lord Jesus, as You sat looking over Jerusalem, You wept.
Give me the same compassion for those who have not accepted Your remedy and been BORN AGAIN.
-SALVATION IS FOR TODAY,SEEK THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND.NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW.
- Bless is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
- Abraham Lincoln -
-May God bring great comfort and healing to all of you who have lost a loved one, be a family member, a very dear friend, someone, to the COVID- 19.All my heartfelt prayers are also for
all my very dear friends, family members each and all, and the whole wide world, each and everybody. Wish you each and all the very best in everything n' all you do!BE STRONG N' POSITIVE! PLEASE STAY HEALTHY, WELL, AND SAFE!!! God bless you always!
Lots of Love, Hugs, and Prayers surely, Everyday, Always, from the U.S.A.! D .