My idea of Heaven ...to be free from my DEMONS.
If I had a million pounds I would...
Put it in a tin box and bury it under an oak tree for eternity.
My Top Ten
(1) To be able to smile into old age
(2) To dance outside when its raining while everyone else is sheltering,
when I'm 65
(3) To keep on writing poetry the way I do
(4 )view the world as I see it not as others see it and be able to write
(5 )Be able to paint vivid colors on canvas like the great painters
(6) See my family grow and expand
(7) Listen to music like the Beatles, Mozart and Debussy while watching
the sun set
(8) Never to forget my memories
(9 )Always to be with the one whom really cares for me
(10) To be with the one I love at the end.
The poems I write reflect my inner self, I've had a great deal of heartache during the years, thankfully I have a talent which allowed me to transport my misery from my mind onto paper, and into the form of poems. But it's not all doom and gloom, my love poems are very intense with a feeling that one is there enjoying the moment, the passion and savoring those kisses, then one looks at the clock by the bedside cabinet time to go home, back to the kids and hubby, or wife, which ever the case may be...
Yes I write across a wide range of subjects, New York at midnight, your alone in the park, nowhere to sleep, all you've got for company is a bottle of meths and a roll up, you look at the church spire. They say he helps the poor and down and outs, you stare at the Golden cross, he doesn't help when you need him most... Maybe I have to pray??? READ ON...