So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV)
-'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 (NIV)
- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer
Romans 12: 12 ( NIV )
-The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.'
Exodus 14: 13 ( NIV )
-For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against
powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this World, against spiritual
wickedness in the high places.
Ephesians 6:12 (NIV)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4: 13 ( NIV )
-This is the message we have heard from Him and proclaim to you, that
God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.
1 John: 5
-What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?
Matthew 16:26 (NIV)
1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
4. Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- HOW TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR -
God loves you and has a plan for you!
The Bible says, 'God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, [Jesus Christ], that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life' (John 3:16).
Jesus said, 'I came that they may have life and have it abundantly' — a complete life full of purpose (John 10:10).
Here's the problem: man is sinful and separated from God.
We have all done, thought or said bad things, which the Bible calls 'sin.' The Bible says, 'All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God' (Romans 3:23).
The result of sin is death, spiritual separation from God (Romans 6:23).
The good news?
God sent His Son to die for your sins!
Jesus died in our place so we could have a relationship with God and be with Him forever.
'God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us' (Romans 5:8).
But it didn't end with His death on the cross. He rose again and still lives!
'Christ died for our sins. … He was buried. … He was raised on the third day, according to the Scriptures' (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
Jesus is the only way to God. Jesus said, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me' (John 14:6).
Would you like to receive God's forgiveness?
We can't earn salvation; we are saved by God's grace when we have faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. All you have to do is believe you are a sinner, that Christ died for your sins, and ask His forgiveness. Then turn from your sins—that's called repentance. Jesus Christ knows you and loves you. What matters to Him is the attitude of your heart, your honesty. We suggest praying the prayer below to accept Christ as your Savior.
'Dear God, I know I'm a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died for my sin and that you raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.'
If you have just prayed this prayer, congratulations!
You have received Christ as your Savior and have made the best decision you will ever make—one that will change your life forever!
'Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.'
- Mark Twain-
- Thought For The Day -
Lord, thank You for the gift of salvation and Your promise to enter when we open the door. Please help me to respond to this gift and open the door for You today.
- Open the door to Jesus; He is patiently waiting for you.
- God's Grace is greater than our sins, so that even when the World disqualifies us, He can qualify us to receive His Blessings!
- So whatever valley you are in today, don't be afraid. God is there with you strengthening. and upholding you. Just sing of His Love for you and let Him fight your battles for you!
-It is how we respond to trials, with Faith in God's love for us, that makes us strong.
~ My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.
- Luke 1: 46-47 -