SWEETSWORDS 6 [ Fibonacci Fitna ]
SWEETSWORDS 6 [ Fibonacci Fitna ]
3 - 2 - 1 - 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8
By Poga Humayun Dundiwala
Heavy heart and weight of gratitude,
Counting the blessing with extravagant attitude.
Number of blessing and one too many,
The IMAM of want and chant and Psalm of content phony.
Heavy heart and weight of gratitude,
Counting the cost under apparent magnitude.
Number of blessing and needful suffice,
Weight of beholden and audit office.
Poga Say's in a fooligton maze.
Weight of a being and measure of existence,
A Eternal machine refueling with instance.
A overflowing fullness that remain empty,
Occasional outrage and permanent serenity.
Heavy heart and weight of gratitude,
Counting the beads with blessed blind attitude.
Number of chant and want of man,
Lightness of mark and weight of the pen.
Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : The best business is the religious transition,
The best of investment is the religious innovation.
It is the business where profits multiplies,
By the SUNNAH sanction.
It is the TIJARAH where SAWAB multiplies,
By the Fibonacci function.
Therefore count this blessings,
Where one is many.
It is one present unity,
Leads to futures many harmony.
Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : One seed one trunk two petal.
Truth of ALLAH the straight Siratul Mustaqim Line,
In the creations evolutionary cycle.
One ALLAH one MUHAMMAD and Al Quran and Al Hadis.
The theory of everything,
By the Fibonacci thesis.
One seed one trunk and two leaf.
The Mathematical Miracle of Sunnah,
Based upon the divine deduction of scientific belief.
Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : One ovum one sperm and two human.
One Creator with the many creation.
Testifying La Ilaha Illel La, MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH.
By the Fibonacci function.
One God one Word and two Kitab,
AL QURAN and AL HADIS from the single Rabb.
Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : He gave Fibonacci formula in the Hadith of Bidah e Hasanah,
And the sequence in the Deen of ISLAM.
Said so by the Holy Prophet Muhammed,
Sallel lahu alahi wa sallim.
The innovator will be credited for his innovation,
And those who follow him.
One for his innovation,
And one for his follower to add his sum.
The innovator will be paid,
For what he sold in business of Islam.
In the first Shahada there is Allah and Muhammadur Rasulullah,
Sallel la hu alahi wa sallam.
Now he who chooses the first sequence,
One plus one may continue toward the two.
With the Quran and Hadith,
By the body and Ruh.
Then toward the third span,
With Iman, Amal and Ehsaan.
To continues to ascend toward the infinite area,
To continues to grow by five Arkan,
And eight Ahkam of Shariah.
This is the Asl asset of Islamic Bidathi innovation,
And the inheritance unchanging truth.
The investigation report on innovation,
By the Bidhat e Beastly sleuth .
Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : Said so by the Holy Prophet Muhammad,
Sallel lahu alahi wasallam.
Hold my instructions and Allah's Kalam.
He said I warn you of the newly invented matter,
And every newly invented matter is an innovation of its creator.
And every innovation is misguidance,
And every misguidance is in the hell fire residence.
According to Hadith An Nasaee,
All Ulema agrees this Hadith is Sahee.
Now doe's all newly invented matters leads to hell,
Ancient water and modern well.
I don't know that,
But I know this.
He who makes innovation in perfect Deen of Allah,
That is the making of religion of Iblis.
F0,1,1,2,3,8,13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, …
Fibonacci numbers have an interesting property.
When you divide one number in the sequence by the number before it,
you obtain numbers very close to one another. In fact,
this number is fixed after the 13th number in the series.
This number is known as the "golden ratio."
Islam begins with declaration of faith the Shahada
La Ilaha Illel La MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH
From the above KALIMAH we get the first and second sequence
1 MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim
For 2 there is AL QURAN and AL HADIS
For 3 there is The three aspect of Tawheed
The three categories of Tawheed are commonly referred to by the following titles:
1. Tawheed ar-Ruboobeeyah (lit. "Maintaining the Unity of Lordship")
2. Tawheed al-Asmaa was-Sifaat (lit. "Maintaining the Unity of Allaah's Names and Attributes")
3. Tawheed al-'Ebaadah (lit. "Maintaining the Unity of Allaah's Worship")
ARKAN Pillars This refers to the indispensable pillars of ISLAM There are five Arkan of ISLAM
1. SHAHADAH bearing witness All Muslims must believe in and utter the SHAHADAH
1 The first is the SHAHADAH Ashhadu an la illaha illal lah
I bear witness that there is no GOD worthy of worship except ALLAH
Ashhadu anna MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH
I also bear witness that MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim is the Messenger of ALLAH
2 SALAH the five daliy prayers
3 SIAM Fasting also spelled as Saum To fast in the month of Ramadan
4 ZAKATH wealth dues To pay 2.5% of one’s yearly savings to the poor and needy Muslims The ZAKATH is compulsory on all Muslims
Who have saved at least the equivalent of 85g of 24 carat gold at the time when the annual ZAKATH payment is due
ZAKATH is also due on other things such as silver animals crops etc For full explanation on ZAKATH refer to the relevant books written on the subject
5 HAJJ pilgrimage To perform the pilgrimage to the Holy City of MAKKAH at least once in ones lifetime if one is able to afford it)
For 8 there is AHKAM of ISLAM and AHKAM: Literally means orders In ISLAM orders are subdivided into eight distinct categories
1 Farz acts are those decrees established By QURAN and SUNNAH farz are two kind Farz e Ayin and Farz e Kefaya
2 Wazib acts are like Farz established by authentic DALILS Like witr prayer if you neglect without valid reason it is sin but to refuse is KUFFAR
3 Sunnath acts are beside Farz and Wazib what ever Prophet did
It is also two kind [a] SUNNATH E MUAQADAH and SUNNATH E GAIR E MUAQADAH
4 Mustahab act are what Prophet some time did some time did not do
5 Halal act are what ever is legal in ISLAMIC SHARIAH
6 Haram act are what ever is iligal in ISLAMIC SHARIAH
7 Mubah act are those neutral acts where there is no religious rulings like traveling on plane
8 Mokruh act are what ISLAM disaproves Mokruh are two kind Mokruh e Tahrimi and Mokruh e Tanzihi
There are 13 MUSTAHAB in SALAH
1 To look at the place of SAJADAH
2 To look at the feet during RUKU
3 To look at the nose during SUJUD
4 To look at the lap during TASSAHUD
5 To look at the shoulders during SALAM
6 To try to control sneezing and coughing during SALAH
7 To bring out hands during TAKBIR and TAHRIMA
8 To stand up during JAMATH when MUAZIN has called HAIYA ALAL SALAH
9 To IMAM to start SALAH when MUAZIN has called QAD QAMATIS SALAH
10 To place head between two hands during the SAJDAH
11 To leave room between two feet during RUKU as much as fist
12 To recite long SURA during the first RAKAH and during second RAKAH to recite short SURA
13 To recite NIYATH of SALAH verbaly
There are 21 SUNNAH in SALAH
1 To raise the hands upto the EARS before saying TAKBEERE TAHREEMA
2 While raising the hands for Takbeer, keep the fingers of both the hands RAISED and facing the QIBLAH
3 Not to BEND the HEAD when saying TAKBIR
4 Saying TAKBIR TAHRIMAH and other TAKBIR aloud by the IMAAM according to the NEED while going from one RUKN posture to the other
5 To fold the RIGHT hand around the LEFT below the NAVEL
6 Saying SANAA
7 To recite TA AWWUZ
8 To recite the complete BISMILLAH
9 To recite only SURAH FATIHA in the THIRD and FOURTH Rakaats of FARDH SALAH
10 To say AAMEEN softly
11 To recite Sanaa Ta awwuz and Aameen SOFTLY
12 To recite as much QIRAAT as is SUNNAT for every SALAH
13 To say TASBIH at least in RUKU and SAJDAH
14 To keep the BACK and the HEAD in SAME LEVEL while holding the KNEES FINGERS of both the hands in RUKU
15 Saying by Imaam SAMIALLAHU LIMAN HAMIDAH in Qawmah followed by RABBANA LAKAL HAMD by Muqtadi. The MUNFARID should say both TASMI and TAHMEED
16 While going into SAJDAH, FIRST place the KNEES, then the HANDS and, lastly the FOREHEAD on the GROUND
17 In QA'IDAH or JALSA, placing the LEFT FOOT on the ground HORIZONTALLY and sitting upon it and RAISING the RIGHT FOOT VERTICALLY
So that the TOES are facing the QIBLAH and resting both the HANDS on the THIGHS
18 To RAISE the INDEX FINGER of the RIGHT HAND as one says "ASH HADU ALLA ILAHA" in TASHAHHUD
19 To recite DUROOD SHARIF in QA'IDAH AKHEERA after TASHAHHUD.
20 To read DUA after DUROOD SHARIF
21 To turn the FACE for SALAAM towards the RIGHT FIRST and then to the LEFT
There is 34 Makhruh acts in salah
Makruh is that act with which salaah does not break but the reward diminishes and it is sinful.
1. It is makruh to play with one's clothing, body, jewellery, or to remove pebbles. However, if one cannot make sajdah because of the pebbles, he could move them once or twice with his hands.
2, It is makruh to do the following in salaah: to crack one's fingers, to rest one's hands on one's hips, to turn one's head and look to the left or right. However, if one looks at something by glancing sideways without turning one’s head, then this is not makruh. However, to do this without any real need is also not good.
3. It is makruh to sit in salaah in the following ways: to sit on one's heels, to squat, to sit like a dog. However, if a person cannot sit in the prescribed way because of some sickness or pain, then he can sit in whichever position that is comfortable to him. In this case, nothing will be makruh.
4. It is makruh to raise one's hands in reply to a salaam or to reply to a salaam by moving one's hands. And if one gives a verbal reply, salaah will break - as has been mentioned before.
5. It is makruh to gather one's clothes in order to prevent them from getting dirty with soil.
6. It is makruh to offer salaah at a place where one fears that someone will cause one to laugh while in salaah, one’s attention will be diverted or one will make a mistake in salaah.
7. If someone is sitting in front and talking or occupied in some other work, then it is not makruh to offer salaah facing that person's back. But if the person who is sitting down is discomforted by this, and gets agitated by this interruption, then in such a case salaah should not be offered behind such people. If that person is talking so loudly that the person fears forgetting something in his salaah, then it will be makruh to offer salaah near him. It is makruh to offer salaah facing someone who is also facing you.
8. If there is a Quran or sword suspended in front of the person offering salaah, there is no harm in this.
9. Salaah is permissible on a floor on which there are pictures. However, it is makruh to make sajdah on the picture itself. It is also makruh to have a musallah which has pictures (of animate objects) on it. It is a major sin to have pictures in the house.
10. If the picture is above one's head, i.e. on the ceiling or canopy, in front of the person, on his right or left, then his salaah will be makruh. But it will not be makruh if it is under his feet. If the picture is so small that if the person keeps it on the floor and stands up, he will not be able to see it clearly, or if the head of the picture is cut off, or the head is erased, then there is no harm in this. Salaah will not become makruh with a picture of this sort, no matter where it is kept.
11. It is makruh to offer salaah with clothing that has pictures on it.
12. It is not makruh to have a picture of a tree, house or any other inanimate object.
13. While in salaah, it is makruh to count any verse or anything else with one's fingers. However, there is no harm in counting by pressing one's fingers down lightly.
14. It is makruh to make the second rakaat longer than the first rakaat.
15. It is makruh to specify or set aside a particular Surah for a particular salaah in such a way that he recites that Surah only and never ever reads any other surah.
16. It is makruh to place a scarf or any other clothing over the shoulders and offer salaah.
17. It is makruh to offer salaah with clothes that are very dirty and soiled. But this will be permissible if he has no other clothes.
18. It is makruh to offer salaah with a coin, etc. in the mouth. And if the thing is such that it prevents one from reciting the Quran in salaah, then the person's salaah will break.
19. It is makruh to offer salaah when one has the urge to go and relieve oneself.
20. If person is very hungry and the food is already prepared, he should partake of his meal first and then offer his salaah. It is makruh to offer salaah without eating. But if there is very little time left, he should offer his salaah first.
21. It is not good to close one's eyes and offer salaah. But if by closing his eyes, a person is able to concentrate better, then there is no harm in doing this.
22. It is makruh to spit or clean one's nose unnecessarily in salaah. But if there is a need to do this, it will be permissible. For example, a person coughs and phlegm comes into his mouth - it will be permissible for him to spit on his left hand side or wipe it into a cloth. However, he should not spit on his right hand side or towards the qiblah.
23. If a bug bites a person while offering salaah, he should catch it and throw it aside. It is not good to kill it while in salaah. But if it has not bitten one as yet, one should not even catch it because it is makruh to do so.
24. When offering a fard salaah, it is makruh to lean against a wall or anything else unnecessarily.
25. A person did not complete the Surah that he was reciting - there were a few words still left to be read. Without completing these few words, he rushed into ruku and completed the Surah in his ruku. In such a case, his salaah will become makruh.
26. If the spot of sajdah is higher than his feet, for example a person makes sajdah on the porch, we will have to check how much higher it is. If it is more than a span, the salaah will not be proper. But if it is equal to a span or less than that, the salaah will be valid. However, it is makruh to do so unnecessarily.
27. It is makruh-e-tahrimi to offer salaah while wearing clothes in a disorderly manner. That is, to wear them in a way that is contrary to the norm or contrary to the way in which cultured people dress. For example, one covers oneself with a sheet but does not throw both the corners over one’s shoulders. Alternatively, he is wearing a kurta but his hands are not in the sleeves. In doing so, the salaah becomes makruh.
28. It is makruh to offer salaah bare-headed. However, if one does this with the intention of humility or submissiveness, there is no harm in this.
29. If a person's hat or turban falls off while in salaah, it is preferable to pick it up and wear it. But if wearing it will require a lot of movement, it should not be picked up.
30. It is makruh-e-tahrimi for men to place their elbows on the ground when in sajdah.
31. It is makruh-e-tanzihi for the imam to stand in the mihraab. But if he stands out of the mihraab and makes his sajdah in the mihraab, this will not be makruh.
32. It is makruh-e-tanzihi for the imam to stand alone unnecessarily on an elevated place which is equal to or higher than one arm's length. But if there are a few muqtadis with the imam, it will not be makruh. And if there is only one muqtadi with the imam, it will be makruh. Some scholars have said that if it is less than one arm's length and the imam is distinguishable merely by glancing at him, it will also be makruh.
33. It is makruh-e-tanzihi for all the muqtadis to be higher than the imam unnecessarily. However, if there is some need, for example, there are many people and the place is not sufficient, then in such a case it will not be makruh. It is also permissible for some muqtadis to be on the same level as the imam, and for others to be on a higher place.
34. It is makruh-e-tahrimi for the muqtadi to start any act prior to the imam.
55.rakhat in friday prayer
i) First two rakat Sunnat Mokadda
ii) Two rakat Fard
1. Four rakat Sunnat
2.Two rakat Fard
3.Four rakat sunnat
4.Two Rakat Sunnat
5. Two rakat Nafl
i) Four rakat sunnat ghair mokadda
ii) Four rakat Fard
i) Three rakat Fard
ii) Two rakat Sunnat Mokadda
iii) Two rakat nafl
i) Four rakat sunnat e Ghair Mokadda
ii) Four rakat Fard
iii) Two Rakat Sunnat Mokadda
iv) Two rakat Nafil
v) Three rakat Wajib
vi) Two rakat Nafil
3.Rakat of Witr Salah
2,Rakat of Tahajjud Salah
There is 40 RAKATH of SUNNATH E MUAQADH
Fazar 2 RAKATH
Zuhar first 4 RAKATH last 2 RAKATH
Magreb 2 RAKATH
Esha 2 RAKATH
Qablal Jumah 4 RAKATH
Badaal Jumah 4 RAKATH
Tarabi 20 RAKATH
Total 40 RAKATH
There is 44 RAKATH of SUNNATH E GAIR E MUAQADAH
Asar 4 RAKATH
Esha 4 RAKATH
Jumah Dakhilul Mashjid 2 RAKATH
Taiyahtul Wozu 2 RAKATH
Waqthia SUNNATH 2 RAKATH
Eshrak 4 RAKATH
Chashath 4 RAKATH
Salahathuth Tasbih 4 RAKATH
Isthekarah 2 RAKATH
Tahajudh 12 RAKATH
Qusuf 2 RAKATH
Khusuf 2 RAKATH
Total 44 RAKATH